Sunday, March 22, 2009

Breath

Breath In.

Breath Out.

Relax.

Breath In.

Breath Out.

Relax.

Take in reality, that's what we do. Or atleast What I've been doing. It was a situation of reality VS. Avoidance. However, we realize that after we try to avoid it, it just comes back anyway. The thoughts, the home work, life.

The other day I realized,Fuck Im in college. Im getting old..er..
My freshmen year is almost over year and I'll be moving onto my summer and moving back in as a sophmore. Then I'd be half way deep. Half way onto my way into the real reality.

The sad part is i know my own ideas, my own wants, and i have to put them aside and deal with what is, because sometimes just wanting gets you nothing. Maybe it gets you everything, you just don't kno that you want it. I realize lately how much i am growing up and how much i have changed and the people who got me to where i am. Even this year itself I have been changed by a few certain people, and I'm not complaining. Ive met amazing people who Im not sure how Im going to survive summer without.

I got scared at one point that I was backtracking into who I use to be, But i realized it can never get that bad, can never go back that far.. I am come so far away from that, and Im so much better. Sometimes I stumble, but ill never let myself fall again, regardless of the events that may cause it. This is my life, It's what I need for this moment.

This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment