In life we are presented with opportune moments that we either take or we miss. It seems I usually miss out on these. Usually in a given situation there is an idea in my head where I could take the situation in a few ways, but somehow my mind leads me to take the safe route. The SAFE route..now why would I want to do that? I really don't. I mean, don't get me wrong I've ventured outside the box now and again, I've broken outside the shyness that overcame me years ago. But somehow, there is still a piece of that left that restrains me from pursuing things I guess I really want to pursue. It stifles my voice now and again, but maybe it does it for a reason. Perhaps the route I end up taking is what I'm suppose to take. It is the way that life is suppose to take me, my destiny. Ha.
Anyway. My mind has been going crazy at some points, not crazy crazy, but I get bipolar sometimes. Not to others, but I can feel the slight change in my mood, it doesn't last long though, something usually snaps me out of it and I'm back to the good mood I had previously taken on. School has been..not so overwhelming thus far, but I guess it is starting to. I have my first paper due, and my classes this semester demand ALOT of reading from me. But I'm getting through it and enjoying my life as time goes on. I almost make sure that I have that time to relax, But i get my stuff done..
Someone [who shall remain nameless] accused me of basically doing nothing and wasting away my time etc, that sort of crap. I do not waste away my time. I mean, If i lose my scholarship, i lose SXU. And I work, so I don't know how exactly he thought my life is being wasted away and I accomplished nothing but the night life that follows my classes. Screw him. Ha. I know deep down I don't dedicate enough time as I probably could to things, and I definitely half ass some stuff,but who doesn't. There is this one song by Dope that I've been listening to, well actually I've been listening to the whole Dope CD a few times over now while driving. Anyway, it is the last part of the song that I really enjoy.
"So many days gone by I still don't understand but now I realize I'm gonna change my life that's right"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment