Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dirty Lil Secrets

So, I remember on myspace that there was a bullentin randomly with a bunch of people's secrets. So I decided to do my own lil version, my own secrets, combined with random and perhaps other people's secrets. The only problem is, which ones are really mine?

Here goes nothing...
------------------------------------------

I hate myself.

I Love him but he doesn't even know I exist.

I use to cut myself.

I'm not really in Love with him.

I'd give everything, just for one night.

I Killed my own baby.

I'd wait for him.

I Cheat, constantly.

I hooked up with different guys to try and get higher self-esteem, it didn't work.

I'm not really happy.

I get intoxicated to escape reality.

I really hate my bestfriend.

I wish my boobs were bigger.

Being one of the guys is nice, just wish he noticed me as more than that.

I wish he loved me.

My outer appearance, is not anywhere near who I really am.

I think I'm fat.

I want to be with him, but sometimes the things you want are just too far away.

I wish I was more intelligent.

I stole her boyfriend.

I hated who I was, I hated everyday I kept waking up to.

I get butterflies everytime he is around.

I've been hit...by a guy.

I secretly hate being in my home.

I really couldn't give a shit what they are saying when they speak.

I should have two children by now.

I secretly am jealous of her.

I wish I had her looks.

I cry myself to sleep because of all the things I regret.

I'm still hung up on the past.

I slept with his bestfriend.

There are some jobs I've wanted, Just knew I wasn't pretty enough.

I masterbate, constantly.

I can't stand it when he is around.

I eat when I'm sad, and end up hating myself even more.

I'd give him the world, and he has no idea.

I'm scared of the future.

I wish I had turned out differently.

I'm scared I won't be a good mother.

I hooked up with his girlfriend.

I don't care that I hurt them.

I hate how she acts sometimes.

I wish he wasn't leaving, I miss him already.

I care too much, and I hate it.

I'm a liar.

-----------------------------

Secrets are people. Some of these are mine, some not, maybe they are all mine. If I think of more I might add them.Guess you'll never know. But our secrets are us, regardless of they are negative or positive, hurtful or full of nothing but desire to be loved and give love. Everyone has them; we just choose to ignore them. It's time that you say what you need to say...life is short...

Fuckin' Live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment