Saturday, November 28, 2009

Face yourself.

People run away from things.

We're faced with something, good or bad, we don't know how to handle it, or we are afraid we're going to fuck it up as the time and time before.

I feel sometimes I'm fucked up in alot of ways, but we're all screwed up somehow I'm sure.
We ignore that fact until a situation comes, then we're faced with our flaws all over again.

Sometimes I just don't know what I want.
Actually I know what I want, but it seems so far out of reach.

Life is overwhelming.
There is not enough time to do all this homework, work, socialize, love, live.
There is not enough time to be me.

Some things just seem sooo out of reach.
Kinda wish I was floating on some sort of cloud in order to reach the things I feel are out of reach.
The Sky is the limit right?
So let me hit my limit, see how that goes.

I feel sometimes like I did last year, as if I was slowly breaking down, breaking apart.
New factors this year, at the beginning is a damn sure big part that has affected, and things I will have to take on in the near future..

It is a lot of letting go.
I wasn't ready for, I'm not ready for.

It's those events we don't want to happen, but we can't prevent.
We can't control our life, I can't see the future, I don't have a mystic ball or any of that shit.
I can't alter the past and I can only hope that my future will be...
a relief?
an answer?
what I want?

..No...Just Happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment