Sunday, November 22, 2009

A random...something or other.

There we sat, And I only Knew.
That the smile across my face was for some other reason.
My mind was tuning in and out, then focused on the rapid beating
the increase in the beat of my heart.
It felt like it was going to pop out of my chest.
I could feel him close to me, even though he really wasn't.
Memories came back, my heart beat went even faster, my smile even bigger.
Then suddenly, the silence became just that and nothing more.
And the moment was over.
With nothing to deal with, but the thought of..I should probably give up.
The smile faded, the heart beat decreased, and soon his prescence was no longer felt
only known.
But it seems only I knew. It seems I only know and hope and dream.
Nothing more, Nothing Less.
But sometimes you really Just don't know..
sometimes hoping just is not enough...
and Dreams are not even close to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment